We are pleased to provide E Plus, our PreSchool through Eight Grade after-school program providing child care from school dismissal until 5:30 pm. E Plus is a safe and welcoming environment for children to wait for their ride home or extra-curricular activities to begin. Pricing is available in spring prior to each new school year. Parents are billed monthly through their TADS account.
- Pre-School: E Plus is available as wrap-around care from 2:30 pm-4:30 pm
- K-8: Following dismissal, students go to snack followed by E Plus until 5:30 pm
- K-3 will have after-school recess, followed by hands-on activities and play.
- 4-8 will have an opportunity to complete homework and visit with friends in a nurturing environment.
- Students attending after-school events may attend EPlus while waiting for their activities to begin.
- E Plus rates are set in the fall of each school year.